Broken nose, dislocated shoulder and theft: the delegate reveals what happened to the Corinthians fans attacked by organized sport | Pernambuco

We are looking forward to identifying the victims who were injured. “One has a broken nose, one has a dislocated finger, another has a dislocated shoulder,” Moraes said in an interview with Bom Dia Pernambuco.

The attack took place on Tuesday (10) in a match of the Copa Brasil for the basic category. The Adelmar da Costa Carvalho stadium, located in Ilha do Retiro, in the western region of Recife, became the scene of conquest and scenes of violence.

Everything was recorded by the teams that broadcast the match. There are videos taken by the residents of the area that show the moment the visitors’ stands were stormed (See the video below).

Civil police said they had opened an investigation into the case. He also said Corinthians fans received pre-hospital care from a medical team on the island.

In the interview, Paulo Moraes said that it is difficult to identify all the victims, because most of them live outside Recife.

He said, “On the night of the accident I learned through Sport’s lawyer. On the same night, Sport, through the president, made representation and the next day, the sports lawyer came and signed the police report.”

Pictures show the rush in the stands where Corinthians fans were – Photo: Reproduction/TV Globo

Regarding the identification of those responsible for the attack, the delegate said that it will be necessary to use images from the cameras that broadcast the match and videos taken by neighbors.

He declared that “in most cases the aggressors are repetitive and we can identify some but not all of them.”

Another difficulty in the investigation, Paulo Moraes said, is to explain what each one of them did. He justified this by saying: “There is great difficulty in individualizing the behavior of each individual.”

He also said that the lack of infrastructure in the stadiums of Pernambuco, such as Ilha do Retiro, is harmful. When the action happens at Pernambuco Arena [em São Lourenço da Mata]There are cameras in all the stadiums, but not in the others. So, that makes it a little tricky.”

Paulo Moraes also spoke of tactics used by aggressors who are part of organized groups. According to him, the actions are “well-thought-out”.

“They put the young people against each other, because they know that they will be identified,” he noted.

Vandalism targeting a law firm in Recife

In the interview, Morris mentioned other instances of violence between organized groups in the state, some of which he said had been resolved.

One of the attacks took place in the law firm of a former director of Santa Cruz, in Graacas, in the northern region of Recife. The footage shows vandals attacking property and breaking a window. (see video above).

“This was completed last year, in September. I handed it over to justice and I am waiting for the position of the Public Prosecution and the Judiciary.”

A Corinthians fan attacked by the sports regulator reported an attack in the stands

A Corinthians fan attacked by the sports regulator reported an attack in the stands

On Wednesday (11), Corinthians fan Bruno Valenza told what had happened. He reported a back injury and said he lost some documents and surveillance.

In the interview with General ElectricHe called for unity to end violence in stadiums. “We need to unite and put an end to this violence. Nobody can take it anymore,” he declared (See the video above).

Confusion during the match between Sport and Corinthians for the Copa do Brasil Sub-17

Confusion during the match between Sport and Corinthians for the Copa do Brasil Sub-17

The sports organization’s attack on Corinthians fans was caught by the team broadcasting the match (See the video above).

The videos show the rush in the stands where the visiting fans were. Organization members chase people who jump from the stairs.

It is possible to follow the attacks and the moment when members of the organization tore the shirt of a Corinthians fan who was lying in the stands.

Videos sent to the WhatsApp TV Globo app show that members of the sports organization entered the stadium through a gate giving access to this area designated for visitors. They run in the middle of the street. From the top it is possible to follow the moment of the invasion.

According to the information received from General ElectricThe match was stopped for about five minutes due to the violence that started in the 41st minute of the second half. The sport won by 1×0, and Corinthians players ran into midfield with confusion.

still according to General ElectricThere was no entrance fee and one kilo of food was donated.

Throughout the match, members of the organization in question placed themselves closer to Corinthians fans, issuing threats.

At one point, they wandered around the outside of the stadium, covering their faces with headgear and motorcycle helmets, and drove to Corinthians. The attacks only stopped with the arrival of private security hired by the club.

On Tuesday via social media, Sport Club de Recife expressed its “regret and rejection” of the attack by “vandals”. Also according to the club, “the legal vice president of the Reds and Blacks has already carried out representation with the police station to suppress sports intolerance and will follow the development of the case until the criminals are severely punished.”

The sport also stated that it “expresses its total rejection of the facts that occurred, and confirms that such behavior is not commensurate with its values ​​and history, which makes it available to contribute to investigations.”

Finally, FC Pernambuco apologized to the participating fans and to Sport Club Corinthians Paulista.

Also in a note, Corinthians “acquitted the assaults” and said they had contacted Sport and “prompted authorities to identify the perpetrators”. The Sao Paulo club also said it would “follow the investigation closely.”

The military police said it had not been requested by the Pernambuco Football Federation or Sport Club de Recife.

Also according to the Prime Minister, “Without this measure, the police would not have been present in the stadium, as they always do in all official matches, only becoming aware of the disturbance and violence on the part of the alleged fans of the red and black through social networks.”

Justice determines the extinction of organized supporters in Pernambuco

Justice determines the extinction of organized supporters in Pernambuco

Since 2020, officially, the supporters of Regulatory Sports, Santa Cruz and Nautico have been eliminated by the judge of Pernambuco, at the request of the state government. This did not reduce the incidence of violence on match days.

The judiciary agreed to the state government’s request and set the mandatory annihilation of three sports supporters, Santa Cruz and Nautico.

The Court of Justice of Pernambuco (TJPE) stated that the lawsuits calling for the closure of the activities of Jovem, Inferno Coral and Fanáutico, have been ruled “due to incidents of violence, vandalism and ongoing battles” (see video above).

At the time, TJPE said a request for an “immediate and simultaneous” ruling for the proceedings, which were under consideration by the judiciary, was made by the State Prosecutor (PGE).

The application, which has reached the Fifth Court of the Public Treasury in the Recife District, is intended to expedite the analysis of the ordinary lawsuit, as of 2014, and the general civil lawsuit, as of 2012.

However, organized fans continued to frequent the stadiums, promoting fights and turmoil in and out of the stands.

In February of this owners, for example, organized members of supporters of Sport and Santa Cruz caused a riot and exchanged assaults in the Barrow district, in the western region of Recife.

Eyewitnesses reported that rioting occurred before the match between teams competing for Ilha do Retiro, for the Pernambuco Championship.

Videos: Most viewed from Pernambuco in the last 7 days

Leave a Comment