Sports Draw and Flamingo, 1 to 1, on Friday, did not have the decisive power in Brazil. But what happened has been shrouded in a series of controversies in recent weeks – from the exact date of the duel to the provocations of coach Renato Gaucho (who was dismissed by the Rio team). in the midst of trouble, Leão managed to break her attendance record this year.
A total of 10,523 people attended Piazza Pernambuco, Even with the relegation of Sport, Flamengo without chances for the title. The largest audience for Robro Negro Pernambuco as the home team was against Bahia, with 8,096 fans.
- CLICK HERE TO WATCH REAL TIME X FLAMINGO
– I am glad that the crowd was present in large quantity. Despite the relegation, it haunts us, and this is a product of what the players have created, in terms of sport, from a football perspective. For us, this is the thing that motivates us. Coach Gustavo Florentin said: I thank everyone who was present.
Sports fans at the Pernambuco Arena, in a duel with the Flamengo – Photo: Marlon Costa/Pernambuco Press
The confrontation did not interfere with the classification of the Italian League, but it happened at a frantic pace. There were 37 shots, two goals scored and one great save (by goalkeepers Melson and Hugo Sousa). Followed by Carioca club in second place with 71 points, and Pernambuco club in second place with 34 points.
During the match, there was still a yellow card for Reni, which was supposed to be a red, according to commentator Sandro Mira Ricci. In addition to a penalty kick by Flamengo that was canceled after the VAR analysis, and another one that was not scored this time in favor of Sport, but the VAR did not ask for it to be analyzed.
- Central do Apito evaluates controversial arbitration decisions and VAR in Sport x Flamengo
- In an official memo, Nelton says he was ‘humiliated and humiliated’ by the sport in treating the injury
Whistle Center: Sandro Mira Ricci analyzes Rene’s lack of Gustavo
Central do Apito: Sandro Meira Ricci analyzes the tender between Gustavo and Matheuzinho
The problems of the confrontation between the Reds and the Blacks began in November, when Sport issued an official memo stating that it would not accept any further changes to the club’s calendar. There, there was information that Flamengo will postpone the match, to improve logistics before the final of the Libertadores (which took place on November 27).
Shortly after the sport was announced, the Brazilian Football Confederation set a red-and-black duel on December 3 – instead of November 24 (as initially planned). In the week in which the confrontation would take place, the entity placed the match between Grêmio x Flamengo (at 23), which was delayed due to the second round of Serie A.
The decision caused a sports revolution, who protested against the Brazilian Federation and demanded the initial “preservation of history”. There was no answer.
- With no response from the Brazilian Confederation, Sport shows its dissatisfaction with the date of the match with Flamengo: “There is nothing to do”
Sport x Flamengo – Photo: Marlon Costa/Pernambuco Press
- Al-Riyadh is the second club to be relegated to the 2022 Football League Two
The lion was unsuccessful in the claim, and made it clear that he would take the field on the appointed date. But The confrontation lost its decisive power during the week. This is because the sport confirmed their relegation mathematically, and Flamengo lost their title chances after winning Atlético MG.
- Falling sports generates memes and mockery from competitors on social networks: “Did you fall?”
- Five Chiefs, Mistakes, and Controversies: Sports Relegated to 10 Laws
Sports relegated to the second division of the Brazilian championship
After his defeat in the Copa Libertadores final, Carioca Robro Negro dismissed coach Renato Gaucho. Even that has become a subject of controversy among the clubs.
on Monday, Gustavo Florentine regretted not finding his opponent in a duel on Friday. This is because the Leão coach did not like Renato’s behavior in the match against Grêmio, which took place on the 23rd.
– I wanted to make him face to face to look him in the face. It’s a shame. I’m sorry. The leader said: I wanted to look him in the face as a man.
Florentine regrets not finding Renato Gaucho in the Sport x Flamengo match
The day before the match, the standoff was still having problems again. Flamengo sued the Supreme Court of Sports Justice against the prices applied to the visit sector, which had tickets worth R$200. Liao defended values and responded to dissatisfaction with sarcasm.
Whoever does not want does not buy. There is no imposition of anything, said the club’s legal vice president, Rodrigo Guedes.
Despite this, Carioca Rubro-negro (this Friday) received an injunction to enforce the same values practiced by the home team’s fans. The match income amounted to 370,160.00 Brazilian riyals.
Sports fans at the Pernambuco Arena in a duel with the Flamengo – Photo: Marlon Costa/Pernambuco Press